This event has already passed, you can no longer register to it.
The Ius Laboris Nordic law firms warmly welcome you to the annual Nordic HR Webinar.
Our lawyers from Finland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden will give you the updates on the latest legislative developments and hot topics for 2024 as well as guiding you through any potential challenges in 2024.
9:00 Welcome and presentation of speakers
9:05 The increased demand for internal investigations of HR related matters either because of a specific report being filed to HR or the management, as a result of a whistleblower’s report or because of a management concern
- What’s the status in the Nordic countries – in which areas do we specifically see the demand?
- What are the Dos and Don’ts for internal investigations in the Nordic Countries?
10:20 Latest updates on legislative developments and other hot HR legal topics
- Norway: Major changes in the Working Environment Act as from 1 January 2024
- Sweden: Reflections after one year of new employment protection legislation and the recent conflicts on the labour market e.g. strike at Tesla to sign up for collective bargaining agreement
- Finland: The changes in the employment legislation included in the new government programme and the new ‘flexiwork’ working time model
- Denmark: The new legislation introducing a requirement for employers to register the working time for each individual employee that will be effective from 1 July 2024 and a status update on the abolishment of Great Prayer Day from 2024
11:30 End of webinar